1 min read
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MUG CAKE
- 1 1/2 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp almond butter or other nut/seed butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 handful vegan chocolate chips
This Double Chocolate Protein Mug Cake is quick and easy and delicious. Give it a try and share (if you dare). Recipe courtesy of @livlabelfree.
- In a medium-sized mug, whisk together the flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, and protein powder.
- Add the almond butter and milk, then mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Top with or fold in the chocolate chips,
- Microwave at medium power for approximately 2 minutes, or until set.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 minutes and enjoy!