1 min read
Dreamy Vanilla Black Rice Pudding
- 1 cup Black Rice (I used Organic Jasberry Rice)
- 1 serve Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Xylitol or Erythritol
- Toasted Coconut
- Fresh Fruit (e.g. Mango, Lychee, Mandarin etc.)
Have you ever tried black rice before? Or black rice pudding? Well you need to and this is the perfect recipe for it! Super creamy tasting and oh so delicious! Have it as a dessert or a breakfast to keep your energy up till lunch time. Top it with your favorite topping and BAM you have the perfect dreamy vanilla black rice pudding.
Recipe by Kerry Locatelli
More Recipes Like This
- Blend the Clean Lean Protein, Coconut Milk, Water, Xylitol and Vanilla together.
- Add with the Rice to a pot and mix well.
- Put the pot on the stove and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 45 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with toasted coconut and fresh fruit if desired.