FESTIVE FALL MUG CAKE
I think it’s safe to agree that everything is better when sprinkles are involved. Am I right? And this FESTIVE FALL MUG CAKE by @fit_n_clean_mama is no exception.
"I took my “famous” mug cake (as my kids call it) recipe and simply swapped my usual protein powder for Kids Good Stuff - which really IS loaded with good stuff! We’re talking flaxseeds, beetroot, broccoli sprouts, wheatgrass, kelp, and tons of vitamins and minerals. The result: a perfectly fluffy, chocolatey masterpiece that I can feel good about serving them (or me, if we’re being honest)!"
- 1 whole egg (or vegan alternative)
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Enough almond/non-dairy milk to make a thick batter
- Optional: 1/2 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- Mix everything together till well combined.
- Pour into a sprayed ramekin/mug and top with fall-colored sprinkles.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds (less time equals a more gooey mug cake).
- Top with a dollop of dairy-free whipped cream to make it even more decadent!