1 min read
Flourless Vegan Brownies
- 2 vegan alternative eggs (such as flax eggs)
- 1 cup applesauce or pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 serving Probiotic Vanilla or Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
Say hello to your next favorite go-to brownie recipe! This one is sure to please the masses. It's vegan, paleo, keto, and candida diet-friendly, so whether you're baking them to have a chill night on the couch or for a festive get-together with friends—you can't go wrong with these Flourless Vegan Brownies!
This recipe is by @lilsipper.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients separately, then mix together.
- Place in a greased bread loaf pan and bake at 350 F for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with toppings and enjoy!