Flourless Vegan Brownies
Say hello to your next favorite go-to brownie recipe! This one is sure please the masses. It's vegan, paleo, keto and candida diet friendly so whether you're baking them to have a chill night on the couch or for a festive get-together with friends—you won't go astray with these Flourless Vegan Brownies!
This recipe is by @lilsipper
More Recipes Like This
- 2 eggs, or vegan alternative
- 1 cup of applesauce, or pumpkin puree for keto alternative
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 level scoops of Probiotic Vanilla or Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- Mix wet and dry ingredients separately, then together.
- Place in a greased bread loaf pan and bake at 350 F for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with toppings and enjoy!