FLOURLESS CHICKPEA PROTEIN COOKIES
These flourless Chickpea Cookies by @hannaharvestinghealth are made from one of nature's best ingredient, chickpeas! They're dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
- 1 15.5 oz can of garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 egg (or vegan alternative)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray or line a baking sheet.
2. Put all of the ingredients into a food processor & blend until a dough ball forms.
3. Roll the dough into 19-20 balls, flatten with a fork, and bake for 8-10 minutes!