1 min read
Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies
- 2-2 1/2 bananas
- 1/2 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup organic Sunbutter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup plant based milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Oatmeal cookies chopped up (optional)
- Sun butter or peanut butter for drizzling on top (I used my own homemade nutless peanut butter.)
Brownies that can be described as fudgy, peanut butter filled and vegan... say no more! These fun Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies are topped with oatmeal cookies but feel free to swap them out with whatever cookies you have on hand. To make a 'lighter' treat, leave the cookies off altogether. If you're looking for an allergen friendly recipe, replace the peanut butter with whatever spread that fits your fancy. Plus, they are packed with satisfying protein.
This recipe is thanks to @healthy_vegan_junkie.
More Recipes Like This
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 5x5 baking tray or loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. In a medium bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix thoroughly, but don’t over mix. (Batter will be thick).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. (if you can wait that long!)
- Drizzle some more Sunbutter on top for extra yumminess. Enjoy!