1 min read
Gingerbread Man Cookies
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 serving Just Natural Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free baking flour
These festive Gingerbread Man Cookies are made with simple, clean ingredients that will help get you in the holiday spirit! They're perfect for any holiday party as they're vegan and gluten-free, plus they're fun to make and decorate. With classic gingerbread flavor and texture, you'll fall in love with these cookies!
- Prepare flax ‘egg’ by placing the flax meal in a large mixing bowl with 3 tablespoons of water. Allow to rest for 5 mins.
- When flax egg is ready, add coconut oil, molasses, almond butter, coconut sugar, and spices. Mix with a beater until well combined.
- Add glutenfree flour to the wet ingredients, then stir with a wooden spoon until a dough is formed.
- Roll into a ball, cover dough, and leave to chill overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough 1/2 cm thick.
- Using a biscuit cutter, press down firmly to reveal shape and place onto lined baking trays.
- Bake for 12 minutes and repeat until there is no more dough.
- Decorate gingerbread men with nuts, seeds, and berries. Enjoy!