THIS RECIPE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL "TOASTIE" INSIDE: GRAIN-FREE PROTEIN TOAST
A grain-free alternative, this simple and easy toast is what you need in your life right now. You can make it your own and add whatever toppings you prefer, from almond butter to banana slices. This vegan Grain-Free Protein Toast recipe and imagery is courtesy of our friend @Charissa_and_co_wellness.
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of chia seed meal
- 1/2 cup of tapioca flour or you can use arrowroot
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 servings of Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
- 3 large eggs or Flaxseed eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Macadamia nut butter
- 7 tablespoons of Macadamia nut milk
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 packet of toasted banana coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup of date paste
- Start to pre-heat the oven, it will need to bake for 1.5 hours, oven at around 180 degrees c.
- Mix all the wet ingredients then set aside, mix the wet ingredients and combine. It needs to be a dough consistency.
- Pour into your bread pan and bake for 1-1.5 hour, please keep checking your bread.