1 min read
GRAIN-FREE PROTEIN TOAST
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 3 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of chia seed meal
- 1/2 cup of tapioca flour or you can use arrowroot
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp of baking powder
- 2 servings of Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
- 3 large eggs or Flaxseed eggs
- 2 tbspof Macadamia nut butter
- 7 tbsp of Macadamia nut milk
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 packet of toasted banana coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup of date paste
A grain-free alternative, this simple and easy toast is what you need in your life right now. You can make it your own and add whatever toppings you prefer, from almond butter to banana slices. This vegan Grain-Free Protein Toast recipe and imagery is courtesy of our friend @Charissa_and_co_wellness.
See more recipes like this in our 10 Desserts You Won't Believe are 100% Plant-Based ebook that you can get for free here.
- Start to pre-heat the oven, it will need to bake for 1.5 hours, oven at around 350°F.
- Mix all the wet ingredients then set aside, mix the wet ingredients and combine. It needs to be a dough consistency.
- Pour into your bread pan and bake for 1-1.5 hours, please keep checking your bread.