- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (or more if you love cinnamon like me!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup plant-based Greek yogurt (or substitute mashed banana/applesauce)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free baking sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large grated or shredded zucchini
@going_dad is an active at-home dad and ACE certified personal trainer, with a passion for all things health and fitness. He loves working with others to help them reach their health and fitness goals using whatever tools they have available, including their own bodies and their kids!
His favorite recipe is the Green Monster Zucchini Cookies he makes with his kids. It can be modified to be vegan and it is packed with nutrients that keep them satisfied until the next meal or snack. This kid-approved recipe is a winner with some of the pickiest easters. They won't realize it's made with simple, wholesome ingredients and contains vitamins and minerals.
More Recipes Like ThisNo-Bake Healthy Fudge
Green Machine Smoothie
Basic Energy Balls
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, then mix with a large spoon or sturdy spatula until well combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or 1/4 cup, scoop dough into a ball then shape into a flat circle with hands, about 1/2″ thick; place evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.