Iced Gingerbread Cookies
It's the most wonderful time of the year—the time of baking festive cookies! These vegan Iced Gingerbread Cookies would make a great addition to any winter holiday get-together or made as a fun activity that your whole family can get involved in.
This recipe is a creation of our friend @sweetly_selina.
More Recipes Like This
- 1 ½ cups cassava flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 serving Chai Tumeric + Maca Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp pink himalayan salt
- Optional: 1 tbsp molasses
- ¼ cup coconut cream (from can)
- 2 tbsp powdered sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° and line or grease a large cooking sheet.
- Mix dry cookie ingredients thoroughly, before adding coconut oil and milk a little at a time.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mixing completely.
- Chill dough for about 30 minutes in fridge before scooping out in 2 tbsp sized balls to bake for 10 minutes.
- To make icing, scoop the thick part that rises to the top of the can of coconut cream, then mix with the other icing ingredients.
- While cookies cool, allow icing to thicken in the fridge.
- Ice cookies, then dust with cinnamon.