1 min read
Just Natural Clean Lean Protein Pizza Dough
- 1 tsp yeast
- 3 1/2 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 3/4 warm water, not hot!
There are some cravings that just need to be satisfied, and one of them is for delicious pizza. But let's be honest—pizza isn't always the most waistline-friendly, healthy food. That's why we've come up with this amazing pizza crust recipe using our Just Natural Clean Lean Protein. With an added boost of vegan protein and amazing flavor, this pizza will be transformed into your dream come true. Top it with whatever you like and have fun making it your very own!
- Whisk the warm water and yeast together in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a dough hook or paddle attachment. Cover with a tea towel and allow to rest for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, flour, and Just Natural Clean Lean Protein. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. With oiled hands, knead the dough for around 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease the same bowl used earlier with olive oil.
- Place the dough in the bowl, making sure that it gets lightly covered in oil as well.
- Cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel, place the bowl in a warm place, and allow the dough to rise at room temperature for about 90 minutes. The dough should nearly double in size.
- Once the dough is ready, roll it out on a floured surface using a rolling pin.
- Top with your favorite toppings and bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.