1 min read
KIDS GOOD STUFF GRANOLA BARS
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Caramel or Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1/8 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dried fruit, such as raisins or cranberries
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp seeds, hemp or chia
Enjoy these delicious, soft, and chewy granola bars packed full of nutrients thanks to Kids Good Stuff – just add your favorite dried fruits, nuts, or chocolate! These Kids Good Stuff Granola Bars will be a favorite, but they're not just for kids. Dig in!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8"x8" baking tray.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (oats, Kids Good Stuff, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, and salt).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla extract). Once mixed, add to dry ingredients.
- Add dried fruit, chocolate chips, cashews and seeds. Mix well.
- Press into baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes ensuring bars do not become too brown. Cool completely before cutting.