1 min read
Lemon Poppy Seed Muddy Buddies
- 4 cups gluten-free Rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 3 tbsp powdered monk fruit or powdered sugar
Lemon and poppy seeds are the perfect match for a refreshing, citrusy treat. With just the right amount of tart and sweet, this recipe for Lemon Poppy Seed Muddy Buddies requires no oven, only a handful of vegan ingredients, and is full of flavor. This fun snack is so good that even chocoholics will be as obsessed as we are!
Thanks to @balanced_bakes for this unique treat!
- In a large bowl, add the Chex.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the vegan white chocolate.
- Remove it from the microwave, then add the cashew butter and lemon extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Add mixture to the Chex. Sprinkle in poppy seeds and lemon zest, then mix.
- Now add the protein powder and powdered sugar until all of the pieces are individually coated.
- Store in an airtight container.