1 min read
Chocolate Teddie Grahams Recipe
Bold Commerce Collaborator
- 1/4 cup rich cacao powder
- 2 scoops Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 Tbsp water
This Chocolate Teddie Grahams recipe is courtesy of @Lilsipper. This recipe gives you the taste of Teddie Grahams from when you were a kid minus all of the sugar, gluten, and chemicals. High in plant-based protein and made with Clean Lean Protein Probiotic Cacao, these low-carb chocolate Teddie Grahams are a yummy treat for everyone!
• Vegan • Paleo Friendly • Keto Friendly • Candida Diet Friendly • Low Sugar • Low Carb • High Protein • Gluten Free Ready in 10 minutes (including prep time!)
- Mix dry ingredients then add coconut oil and water and mix well. With hands, form into one large ball and roll with rolling pin in between 2 sheets of parchment paper then cut into squares with a pizza cutter.
- Bake @ 350 F for 4-5 minutes (watch carefully) then allow to cool. The cooling process allows them to get crispy! *Store in a container (if there's any leftovers lol)