- 2 cups unsweetened plant-based yogurt
- 1 1/2 servings of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
Are you a fan of rich, decadent candy bark, but you're trying to eat a more nutritious diet? We've got you covered with this Low-Carb Yogurt Bark! Made with just a few ingredients and only minutes to prepare, you'll wonder where this recipe has been all your life. And even better, you can make it ahead and keep it on hand to have when the mood to snack strikes. (Helllllo, 9 pm in front of the TV!)
- In a large bowl, stir together the plant-based yogurt and protein powder until smooth.
- Spread the yogurt out onto a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet until the yogurt is no more than 1/2 inch thick.
- Top with coconut shreds and pistachios—or whichever toppings you like!
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes or until the yogurt is completely solid.
- Once frozen, break the yogurt into smaller pieces.
- Store the yogurt bark in an air-tight container in your freezer until ready to eat.