1 min read
Matcha Cacao Balls Recipe
- 5 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- Pure matcha powder for coating
These Matcha Cacao Balls Recipe are just the recipe you were looking for! Cacao nibs offer fiber and iron, perfect for the mindful eater. And the bitterness of these beauties pairs perfectly with the sweetness of dates. Round it out with healthy vegan protein to support muscles and matcha for an antioxidant and metabolism boost. Combine these superfoods, and you’d be hard pressed to find a it’s equal in the marketplace!
Recipe by www.stewardchicks.com.
1. Add all ingredients, minus powder to coat, to a food processor. Process on high until dough ball forms, approximately 4-5 minutes.
2. Using hands, tear pieces off of dough ball and roll into balls.
3. Roll in matcha powder to coat. Press matcha into ball to secure powder. Keep in the refrigerator for up to three days.