1 min read
Matcha-Ordinary Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- 1 cup plain dairy free yogurt (such as Kite Hill)
- 2 tablespoons dairy free cream cheese (such as Kite Hill)
- 2 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1.5 ounces matcha powder
- Desired toppings (shown with chopped pistachios and chocolate shavings)
Scoopable frozen yogurt made at home? It's totally easy without any churning! High in antioxidants and loaded with catechins, the matcha powder is a perfect complement to this fro yo's natural tartness. Whoever said that frozen yogurt can't be a healthy treat has never tried this delectable dish!
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
1. Process all ingredients, minus toppings, in a food processor until smooth.
2. Transfer to an airtight container. Freeze for at least 5 hours before serving.
3. Add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
4. Store leftovers in the freezer for up to 3 days.