1 min read
MINI PROTEIN PANCAKE BITES
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour (or oat flour)
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
These Mini Pancake Bites are the perfect amount of sweet for a fall day. With a little pumpkin puree and cinnamon, they hit just right with your Chai Tea Latte! They are mini and cute and have some added vanilla flavor with the addition of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein. You have to try this recipe by our good friend @starinfinitefood!
More Recipes Like ThisBlender Protein Pancakes
Simple Plant Based Pancakes
Berries & Cream Protein French Toast
Flourless Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Add to pan and cook until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with caramelized bananas, plant-based yogurt, chocolate chips, maple syrup, and butter of your choice.