Mini Protein Peanut Butter Cup
@callascleaneats. The texture is ON POINT and the Nuzest Clean Lean Protein gives the perfect consistency, sweetness, and flavor without actually adding sugar.Enjoy this Mini Protein Peanut Butter Cup recipe courtesy of
For the Peanut Butter "Egg"
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (the only ingredient should be peanuts or peanuts and salt)
- 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil (omit if your PB is super runny)
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein (12-13 grams)
For the Chocolate Coating
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter and coconut oil. Stir in Clean Lean Protein until a “dough” forms.
- Form egg shapes with the peanut butter mixture (1 tbsp each) and place onto a parchment paper-lined plate. Set plate in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After an hour, add chocolate chips and coconut oil into a small bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each until fully melted.
- Dip each PB egg in the chocolate mixture until fully coated. Set back onto the plate and back into the freezer for at least 30 min. Once they re-freeze you can carefully cut off the edges to make them look prettier hehe
- Optional - add extra drizzle of remaining chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt store them in the freezer! Makes 8 eggs.