MINI PROTEIN PEANUT BUTTER CUP
Enjoy this Mini Protein Peanut Butter Cup recipe courtesy of @callascleaneats. The texture is ON POINT and the Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest gives the perfect consistency, sweetness, and flavor without actually adding sugar.
For the Peanut Butter "Egg"
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (the only ingredient should be peanuts or peanuts and salt)
- 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil (omit if your PB is super runny)
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
For the Chocolate Coating
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter and coconut oil. Stir in Clean Lean Protein until a “dough” forms.
- Form egg shapes with the peanut butter mixture (1 tbsp each) and place onto a parchment paper-lined plate. Set plate in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After an hour, add chocolate chips and coconut oil into a small bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each until fully melted.
- Dip each PB egg in the chocolate mixture until fully coated. Set back onto the plate and back into the freezer for at least 30 min. Once they re-freeze you can carefully cut off the edges to make them look prettier hehe
- Optional - add extra drizzle of remaining chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt store them in the freezer! Makes 8 eggs.