1 min read
Muddy Buddy Protein Balls
- 1 1/2 cups rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of vanilla (optional)
- Melted vegan chocolate to coat
With only a handful of ingredients and super easy to make, these Muddy Buddy Protein Balls with be a huge hit with you and your crew. They make a fantastic addition to a party or gathering, or even as a gift for your favorite vegan friend! Or, you can have them all to yourself. We won't tell... 😉
Thanks to @balanced_bakes for this delicious, protein-packed recipe!
- In a large bowl, add your peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, protein powder, and salt, then mix well.
- Add in the Chex cereal.
- Using your hands, start crushing the cereal into the peanut butter mixture until a course dough forms.
- Line a large plate or sheet pan with parchment paper and form balls of dough.
- Place them on the pan, then melt the vegan chocolate and coat the balls.
- Optional: Add a sprinkle of salt to the top.
- Place in the fridge until set and enjoy!