1 min read
No-Bake Banana Protein Bread Balls Recipe
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- Optional: pinch of cinnamon, raw walnut pieces
- Unsweetened vegan chocolate discs or chips
Banana bread is amazing in all forms, agreed?! These No-Bake Banana Protein Bread Balls are extra special as they are super quick and easy to make, high in protein, and did we mention vegan and paleo?! They are the perfect pop-able treat to enjoy as a pre/post-workout snack or as a little something sweet after a nourishing meal!
Recipe is courtesy of @lilsipper.
- Mash banana with a fork, then add protein powder, cinnamon, and walnuts to taste. Mix well.
- Form into balls and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Coat with chocolate and enjoy!
- Store in fridge.