No Bake Carrot Cake Protein Bars Recipe
Looking for a healthy energy bar to satisfy your soul? Then look no further than these Healthy No-Bake Carrot Cake Protein Bars from the Naturally Natalie. The bars are vegan & gluten-free and made with Nuzest's Vanilla Clean Lean Protein. They are packed with protein and fiber and contain no added sugar, making them - the perfect snack to have on hand!
2 cups (+ 1/2 cup) BOB's gluten-free rolled oats (oat flour)
1/2 cup Nuzest's Vanilla Clean Lean Protein Powder
1 tsp ceylon cinnamon or reg ground cinnamon
1 tsp mixed all spice
1 tsp ginger
1/4 cup Sunbutter sunflower spread or nut butter of choice
1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
1/2 cup grated carrots
1 tablespoon unsweetened milk of choice (I like to use So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk)
1 scoop Nuzest Vanilla Clean Lean Protein or plant-based protein of choice
2 tablespoons dairy free milk of choice (I like to use So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk)
1. Line a large baking dish with greased paper.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the wet ingredients (except the carrots) and¬†heat until melted. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix well. Add the carrots and mix until combined. The batter will¬†be crumbly.
4. Using a spoon, add the "milk" one spoonful at a time until a thick, firm batter is formed.
5. Transfer to the lined baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Once firm, frost with frosting, if desired.