1 min read
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE
- 2 Almond & Vanilla Clean Lean Protein Bars by Nuzest
- 1 Peanut Butter & Chocolate Clean Lean Protein Bar by Nuzest
- 1 Serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cups pitted dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp pecan nut butter or almond butter
- Melted dark cacao
- 1 cup pecan nuts
It’s fri-Yay! The weekend is approaching and we've already started making our plans... of course it involves Chocolate Pecan Pie. A little sweet, a little chocolate, a little vanilla, and some huge flavor with the addition of Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest. So grab some friends and enjoy this super YUMMY, no-bake pie!
This recipe is courtesy of Charissa & Co.
More Recipes Like This
- Lightly grease your pan with coconut oil, set aside.
- In your food processor, blend all the ingredients for the base layer until a sticky dough consistency.
- Pour the dough into your pan, press the mixture down firmly creating your pie crust. Pop the pie crust in the freezer whilst making your filling.
- For the filling used pre-soaked dates, this ensures they are soft and allows for easy blending. Blend all the ingredients for the filling until a thick paste.
- Scrape the filling mixture into your pie pan and cover placing it back into the freezer for 20 minutes before adding your final layer.
- Finally add your final layer, by drizzling the chocolate and adding the pecan nuts.
- Place the pie back in the freezer for 30-40 minutes to set.
- Option to add coconut whip cream when serving.