No-Bake Granola Bars
The no-bake granola bars have only six ingredients and are so easy to whip up! They only take about 10 minutes and you'll have yourself a clean nutritious snack to feed yourself or your little ones.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cherries (or any other dried fruit)
- Microwave the almond butter and agave in a large bowl then mix together.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate!) and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and place the enture mixture in an 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 20 minutes before cutting into smaller bars.
- Store in an airtight container or in smaller ready-to-grab bags.