1 min read
No-Bake Protein Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup oats (gluten free if needed)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
No time to bake but craving for something sweet? Whip up these delicious vegan No-Bake Chocolate Protein Cookies, which pair well with your favorite protein icing or chocolate hazelnut spread.
Substitute flour or other ingredients to meet your dietary needs or allergies, and make these pancakes your own.
This recipe comes from our friends at Eat With Fingers.
- Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until you get a chewy consistency.
- Make 20-22 small balls and press each with your thumb.
- Use desire fillings to make the sandwiches, such as protein icing or DIY chocolate hazelnut spread.