- 3 cups freeze-dried raspberries*
- 1 cup Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup cashew butter OR coconut butter
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Vegan chocolate chips
- *Freeze-dried strawberries will also work, but the color will be slightly less pink
Whether you're making a special Valentine's Day treat for your sweetie, or just treating yourself to a delicious dessert, we've got you covered with this easy No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Bars recipe.
Combining the classic flavors of raspberry and chocolate is a no-brainer, and making them healthy is even better! With simple, gut-friendly ingredients and so fast and easy, you'll want to keep these on hand all the time.
Thanks to our friend @lilsipper for this gorgeous recipe!
- Pulverize freeze-dried raspberries in a small blender until a fine powder forms (this only takes a few seconds).
- Add the powder to a large bowl with the protein powder and mix well.
- Next, add cashew butter and water, then continue mixing until a thick, dough-like batter forms.
- Transfer batter into a small glass dish and freeze while you melt the vegan chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted, remove the raspberry bars from the freezer, then slice into desired shapes and coat with chocolate. Store in the refrigerator.