3-INGREDIENT NO BAKE SUGAR COOKIE BARS
Who knew you could make instant (and healthy) sugar cookie bars with just 3 ingredients!? Vegan, gluten-free, oil-Free, and refined-sugar free cookie bars are now a thing! Who’s ready?!
Recipe is courtesy of @lilsipper.
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or blend oats in blender to make oat flour)
- 1/2 cup mashed/pureed very ripe banana (about 1 XL banana)
- Optional: Vegan Greek yogurt or coconut whipped cream
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until a thick batter forms.
- Transfer and press down batter into dish lined with wax paper (thickness of bars will depend on the size of your dish).
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill and top with greek yogurt as shown, or a vegan alternative such as coconut whipped cream if desired.