1 min read
3-Ingredient No Bake Sugar Cookie Bars
- 1 serving Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or blend oats in blender to make oat flour)
- 1/2 cup mashed/pureed very ripe banana (about 1 extra large banana)
- Optional: plant-based Greek yogurt or coconut whipped cream
Who knew you could make quick, healthy sugar cookie bars with just 3 ingredients!? Vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free cookie bars are now a thing. Dress them up for the holidays with fun themes or dress them down for everyday enjoying. The only limits are your imagination! Featuring Digestive Support Protein, these 3-Ingredient No-Bake Sugar Cookie Bars are going to be your favorite gut-friendly treat.
Recipe is courtesy of @lilsipper.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until a thick batter forms.
- Transfer and press down batter into dish lined with wax paper (thickness of bars will depend on the size of your dish).
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill, then top with Greek yogurt as shown, or a vegan alternative such as coconut whipped cream if desired.