NUZEST PROTEIN COOKIES
These Nuzest Protein Cookies are totally vegan and contain no added sugar! They are packed with protein, quick and easy to make, and great to customize to your flavor preferences! Recipe by @anniekayfitness.
- 2 VERY ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 1/3 cups oats
- 1/3 cup granola
- 2 Scoops Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Splashes of almond milk
- Mash together 2 VERY ripe bananas.
- Add in 1/2 cup almond butter (any nut butter will work). Mix well.
- Then add in 1 and 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup granola, 2 scoops Probiotic Vanilla Clean Lean Protein, cinnamon, 1tsp baking powder and a few splashes of almond milk (any milk will work here, but just enough to bring the batter together. You shouldn't need much!)
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes total.
- Take them out at about 15 minutes and press down flat with a spatula. Continue to bake for about 5 more minutes.