1 min read
"Oatmeal" Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 cup plant-based Greek yogurt of your choice
- 1/2 cup Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- Unsweetened vegan chocolate chips
Oatmeal cookies without oatmeal?! Do say more...
Bethany, AKA Lilsipper (@lilsipper) is the mastermind behind this four-ingredient cookie dough recipe made with vegan, all natural ingredients. According to her, the dough balls have the same texture as oatmeal cookie dough, but without those pesky oats. These fast and easy, plant-based protein snacks are definitely going on our go-to, healthy snack recipe list!
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once combined, scoop out the dough using an ice cream scoop and chill before enjoying.