1 min read
OVERNIGHT OATS FOR ALL DAY ENERGY
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt or dairy-free alternative
- 1 cup of milk or dairy-free alternative
- 2 servings Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Strawberries, blueberries, granola
Additional toppings for inspiration:
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries and 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries and 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries, 1 tbsp goji berries, and 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 banana, sliced, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and 1 tsp jam
This Overnight Oats recipe is a great snack for anytime of the day – a smaller portion is great for morning tea or an afternoon snack and frozen fruit helps to keep it cool until it’s ready to eat. Enjoy these Overnight Oats for All Day Energy anytime you need a pick-me-up.
- Combine the oats, yogurt, milk, Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff, and chia seeds in a large container.
- Mix well.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
- Scoop, serve, and top with berries and granola.