1 min read
PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BALLS
- 3/4 cup smooth natural peanut butter (can substitute for tahini or Sunbutter or another nut or seed butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseeds
- Place the oats and coconut into a high-speed blender and blitz until a flour-like mixture is formed.
- Place the peanut butter (or tahini) and maple syrup into a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the Kids Good Stuff, seeds, and oat and coconut mixture into the bowl.
- Mix until well combined—you might like to use your hands!
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture into your hands and roll into bite-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.