Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Who doesn't like a classic peanut butter cookie? We thought you’d all enjoy our version of Peanut Butter Protein Cookies that replaces flour with protein! This recipe is adaptable to what kind of chips you have on hand and can be made lower sugar by using a sugar alternative and sugar-free chips.
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter OR almond butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips (or chocolate or BOTH)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Take 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten into a disc shape, and place on the cookie pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.