1 min read
PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN COOKIES
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter OR almond butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 vegan alternative eggs (such as flax eggs)
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips (or vegan chocolate chips... or BOTH)
Who doesn't like a classic peanut butter cookie? Our version of Peanut Butter Protein Cookies replaces flour with protein! This recipe can be customized to your liking and can be made using a sugar alternative, sugar-free chips, and of course, chocolate chips! Cookies, peanut butter, protein? Mmmm... Yes please!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Take 2 tbsp of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten into a disc shape, and place on the cookie pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.