1 min read
Peanutbutter Cups Recipe
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 scoop Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
1 tablespoon coconut nectar
1/2 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup coconut nectar
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
Pinch of salt
These sweet treats are an indulgent offering for family and friends. Feel free to use a silicone muffin form or any festive silicone mould for added fun. Just make sure to keep them refrigerated as the chocolate is known to melt quickly! Enjoy friends!
Adapted from original recipe from @yummybeet found here.
Serving Size: 1/12th recipe Calories: 205.5 Fat: 14.89g Carbs: 15.127g Protein: 4.821 Fiber: 3.1g Nutrition facts are approximate.
1. Combine chocolate ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. In a separate small bowl, combine filling ingredients and stir to combine.
3. To assemble, in a silicone mould add generous amount of chocolate to cover the bottom.
4. Add a small scoop of filling. Cover with chocolate.
5. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to firm chocolate covering. Serve immediately or return to freezer to completely harden for 4-6 hours. Store leftovers in airtight container in the refrigerator.