1 min read
PLANT-BASED PROTEIN COOKIES
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 1/3 cups oats
- 1/3 cup granola
- 2 Scoops Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Splashes of almond milk
These Plant-Based Protein Cookies are totally vegan and have no added sugar! They are packed with protein, quick and easy to make. The oats and almond butter provide a little sweet kick when you need it most. These cookies are easy on the tummy too, with added probiotics!
This recipe is courtesy of @anniekayfitness.
More Recipes Like This
- Mash together 2 very ripe bananas.
- Add in 1/2 cup almond butter (any nut butter will work). Mix well.
- Add 1 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup granola, 2 scoops Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein, cinnamon, 1tsp baking powder and a few splashes of almond milk (any plant-based milk will work here, but just enough to bring the batter together.)
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes total.
- Take them out at about 15 minutes and press down flat with a spatula. Continue to bake for about 5 more minutes.