Protein Candy Popcorn
This Protein Candy Popcorn recipe by @paulayourhealthcoachllc has a taste that your kids will love, and they will never know it's packed with protein, vitamins, minerals and more good-for-you-ingredients that their growing bodies need to thrive. Great for Halloween, family events, or parties!
- 20 cups air popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 serving Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pop popcorn, set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine all other ingredients, except baking soda.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir.
- Return to microwave and cook another minute or until it begins to boil. Once it begins to boil, microwave 1 minute longer.
- Remove from microwave and stir in 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Pour mixture over popped corn and stir to distribute.