Protein Mug Cake
There is nothing more satisfying than being able to whip up a dessert in 2 minutes without having to worry about cleaning up a big mess. That’s why we wanted to share with you our recipe for a 2 minute VEGAN chocolate chip cookie mug cake! We’re using our Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest in this recipe, but you can use any flavor! Ready to get baking?!
This is for 1 serving size. You can double the recipe to fill the whole mug!
- 2 1/2 tbsp Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp Agave (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips (set aside a few for topping)
- In a small bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the wet ingredients
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Empty this into a small ramekin or mug (lightly oiled), sprinkle a few more chocolate chips over the top.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 30 seconds – 1 minute to cool slightly before eating.