Pr'Oat'Ein Banana Protein Bread Recipe
This Banana Protein Bread recipe from Press Start Nutrition makes a perfect homemade protein bar OR a hearty & filling but low carb/high protein/high fiber breakfast. It gives you that same satisfaction of banana bread but will fill you up and fuel you up, too!
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup bananas, mashed
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup (four large) egg whites (or Flax Eggs)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite milk)
1. Preheat oven 350F.
2. Prepare an 8x8 baking dish (I like coconut oil spray).
3. Either use a stand mixer and combine all ingredients at once or mash your banana in a medium-mixing bowl and add in all of your other ingredients, mixing until combined.
4. Pour your oatmeal mix into your baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Once baked, allow cooling slightly before cutting and serving.
6. Serves 4-6 breakfast size servings and 8 "individual protein bar" sized servings, up to you!