PROTEIN PEANUT BUTTER JELL-O CHOCOLATE SQUARES
These simple yet easy Protein Peanut Butter Jell-O Chocolate Squares require no baking, making breakfast simple and easy for the family. This delicious recipe is brought to us by our great friend @charissa_and_co_wellness.
- 1 1/2 cups of organic oats (finer oats works better)
- 1 Scoop of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp of Dark raw cacao
- 1 whole organic egg (or vegan alternative)
- 1/3 cup of date paste
- 1/3 cup of chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 3 tbsp of desiccated coconut
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of water (or nut milk)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mix the above ingredients together until thoroughly mixed and reaches a dough like consistency.
- Flatten out into your small square tray and pop into the microwave for 3-4min.
- Once 3 min has passed, turn the square shaped mold over onto a large board. It should not stick and just pop out. If still a bit too moist, place it back in the microwave for 30 seconds, or for a toasted version you can pop it back for 3 minutes.
- Turn over once ready. Allow to cool before cutting and spreading your Peanut-Butter-Jell-o toppings onto the squares.
**Option to bake: Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.