- 3 tbsp brewer's yeast
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup of ground flax seeds
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
If you are a nursing mother, you know the importance of proper nutrition to ensure the health of yourself and your baby. So many moms, especially new moms, worry that their bodies might not produce enough milk to sustain their babies. Breastfeeding is tough, so why not try to whip up a batch of No Bake Lactation Protein Balls.
This recipe is jam-packed with protein and ingredients that are known to encourage milk production (flax seed, brewer's yeast, and oats). Plus, they taste great. You might continue to make these, even once your nursing years are over.
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a bowl and mix either by hand or with your electric mixer (using the paddle attachment). Mix on low speed until the mixture is combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on parchment-lined sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes (or go ahead and enjoy right away).
- Store in air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.