This Pumpkin Cakes recipe by @hannahharvestinghealth is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Feel free to customize the shape, depending on the occasion or season.
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Eggs (or equivalent vegan egg substitute)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray the pumpkin pan.
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor (or high powered blender) and blend until everything is well combined.
- Spoon batter into the pumpkin pan (or muffin tin)
- Bake the pumpkin cakes for 20 minutes and let cool before topping!