Pumpkin Cider Donut Holes
Stop everything, grab the below ingredients, and make these fluffy Paleo Pumpkin Cider Donut Holes, brought to you by Bethany from lilsipper.com.
The secret is of course the Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein. This delicious recipe is low carb, paleo, and keto friendly!
- 2 whole eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 3 scoops of Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix above ingredients.
- Scoop into balls and bake at 350° F for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before icing/ dusting.