PUMPKIN PIE COOKIE DOUGH
This easy pumpkin pie cookie dough recipe is by @lilsipper. It is made with just THREE simple ingredients (4 if you would enjoy chocolate chips, which are optional but highly encouraged), so they are easy to make and prepare ahead of time for a quick treat or pre-workout or post-workout snack.
See more recipes like this in our 10 Desserts You Won't Believe are 100% Plant-Based ebook that you can get for free here.
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein
- Pumpkin pie spice to taste
- Optional: chocolate chips and coconut sugar for extra sweetness
- Mix all ingredients and scoop into balls.