1 min read
PUMPKIN PIE MUFFINS
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 servings Just Natural Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 chia or flax eggs, or other vegan egg alternative
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp ginger, ¼ tsp nutmeg and all spice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: vegan whipped cream and chopped walnuts
These gorgeous, seasonal Pumpkin Pie Muffins are dairy-free, vegan, and so much fun! With the delicious flavor of pumpkin and the high-quality nutrition of Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest, they are a crowd-pleaser, even for your pickiest eaters. Make them in the fall for an awesome seasonal treat, or make them year-round for an awesome anytime treat!
- Preheat oven to 350F and line your muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil and maple syrup together.
- Add in the vhia/flax eggs and continue to whisk.
- Add the pumpkin puree, protein, plant-based milk, pumpkin spice, baking soda, and vanilla to the bowl. Combine with a large spoon.
- Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups and place into the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow to cool before removing from the tin. Top with vegan whipped cream and chopped walnuts.