- 1/2 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/3 Cup Erythritol (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Sugar-Free & Vegan Chocolate Chips Vanilla Extract, optional Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Squares, julienned (to make jack-o-lanterns)
Are you pumped for pumpkin season? These Pumpkin Protein Cookie Dough Balls from Gigi Eats Celebrities will tackle your pumpkin cravings head-on and leave you feeling satisfied and ready for all your favorite fall festivities.
- Add dry ingredients to bowl. Add in pumpkin puree. Combine.
- Add in coconut milk. Combine.
- Once formed into formed dough, use your hands to form into bite-sized balls.
- Eat immediately or chill in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
- Enjoy and try not to eat them ALL in one sitting.