1 min read
Pumpkin Protein (Perfect) Bars
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (or any almond or peanut butter)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp vegan mini chips & salt to top
We've all found ourselves needing a quick on-the-go snack but instead of reaching for your kid's leftover bag of chips, why not reach for one of these Pumpkin Protein (Perfect) Bars instead! These bars are vegan, high in protein and have a minimal ingredients list.
This recipe is courtesy @wtfisgfdf.
Don't have time to whip up your own protein bars? You won't be disappointed in our great tasting and satisfying protein bars.
- Mix all ingredients (except choc chips) well in a bowl.
- Press into a parchment paper-lined loaf pan then top with choc chips & salt flakes (press the chips in gently).
- Place in fridge for at least 2 hours then slice & store in freezer.