Pumpkin Protein Truffles
When it comes to healthy snack ideas, we're always in search of recipes that have minimal ingredients, require very little effort and of course, taste fantastic. These Pumpkin Protein Truffles by @livelife_ontheveg check off ALL the boxes.
You can tell by just looking at these bites - good things happen when you combine pumpkin, chocolate, and Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest!
More Recipes Like This
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 serving of Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate
- Coconut oil
- Optional: pumpkin pie spice
- In a bowl, add the pumpkin purée, protein powder, and peanut butter. Stir well.
- Roll the mixture into balls, then place on parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave in 30 second increments.
- With a fork, dip the balls into the chocolate mixture and coat fully.
- Put the truffles back on the parchment paper and sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Store in the fridge.