1 min read
Raspberry Filled Chocolate Cake For Two
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 4 tbsp flour (an even mix of oat flour and almond flour works best)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp plant-based milk of your choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp mashed raspberries (for sugar-free version) or raspberry jam
This rich, decadent healthy dessert for two is a great way to pair the classic combination of raspberries and chocolate. Whether you make it to share with someone special or just want to treat yourself (as you should!), you'll fall in love with this Raspberry Filled Chocolate Cake for Two! Featuring Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein and fresh raspberries, this low sugar recipe is a perfect match.
More Recipes Like This
- Lightly grease 2 mini ramekins (or one small one) and set them aside.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except for the raspberries in a small bowl.
- Divide the batter evenly into the greased ramekins and top the batter with the raspberries.
- Bake the cakes in your air fryer at 325 degrees F for around 12 minutes.
- Top with more raspberries and/or sugar-free vegan chocolate and ENJOY!