- 6 Evo Hemp Bars, your choice of flavor
- 2 cups unsweetened nut milk
- 14 oz. cashews (almonds will also work)
- 1 cup organic SunButter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or more if you want sweeter)
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup raw coconut butter, melted
- 2 servings Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- Mini vegan peanut butter cups
- Pinch of salt
Some recipes are just so good that we have to shout it from the rooftops! We give you this GIANT, raw, vegan, sugar free, “Peanut Butter” Cup Cheesecake. It's the perfect treat to share with friends or bring to a get together. With clean, nutritious ingredients and an amazing taste, you'll be hooked from the first bite... and so will all of your friends and family!
Recipe is courtesy of @lilsipper.
- Flatten EVO Hemp Bars in a 9" springform pan. In a high-speed blender, add nut milk, nuts, SunButter, vanilla, coconut sugar, and salt. Blend on high until completely smooth. (It will thicken, so be sure to use a tamper tool to facilitate blending.)
- Add cacao butter and blend again.
- Add the protein powder and blend one more time.
- Pour the filling into the lined pan of hemp bars and evenly spread out. Sprinkle a line of coconut sugar throughout to create the dark brown cracks you see in the image. Tap pan on the counter to eliminate any air bubbles.
- Top with vegan chocolate chips and/or peanut butter cups, and press them down into the filling.
- Freeze at least three hours, or until the surface is firm when tapped. Store in freezer and allow to thaw for 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!