1 min read
Raw Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup baked white sweet potato (cooled and peeled)
- 2 cups cashews, soaked for 3 hours and drained
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- Juice of two small limes
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Creamy Topping Ingredients
- Coconut meat from one young Thai coconut
- 1 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (more as needed to achieve desired consistency)
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla (optional)
This dreamy, creamy pie will be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving (or any-day table if you are basic and love all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice) table! Cashews, in all their creamy goodness, serve as the base for the filling, and pumpkin subtly shines through making this a fall-lovers delight. Enjoy with a topping of chopped pecans, cacao nibs and a drizzle of your favorite syrup.
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at www.stewardchicks.com.
Serving Size: 1/10th recipe Calories: 265.13 Fat: 15.49g Carbs: 26.13g Protein: 7.93 Fiber: 6g Nutrition facts are approximate.
1. Add coconut flour and almonds to a food processor and process on high until a coarse meal is achieved. Add remaining ingredients and process to combine.
2. Cover the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper and add crust. Press firmly and evenly to form crust layer. Place the crust in freezer while you make the filling.
1. Add all ingredients in the order listed to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Remove crust from freezer and fill with cheesecake filling. Return to freezer for 3 hours or until firm.
Creamy Topping Method
1. Add all ingredients in the order listed to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Spread over crust before serving.
2. Once totally assembled, top with goodies (nuts, nibs) as desired. Stores well in either refrigerator or freezer. Allow frozen cheesecake to thaw before serving.