Brownie Batter Protein Balls
Loaded with healthy fats and plant-based protein, these Brownie Batter Protein Balls are a great treat any time of the day.
Recipe courtesy of Whole Daily Life.
1/4 cup Guiltless Goodies Superseed Flour
1/4 cup hemp hearts
2 scoops Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
1/3 cup walnuts (or sub other nut of choice)
2-3 tbsp Nutpods
1/2 cup Nuttzo Chocolate Power Fuel
1. Toss everything in a food processor and blend away!
2. Trick: blend up the seed flour, hemp hearts, and nuts first, then add the Nuzest, followed by the Nutpods and Nuttzo.
3. If the mixture feels a little too dry, add more Nutpods 1 tbsp at a time until you get a soft consistency!
4. Use a 1 oz. cookie scoop to form the balls.
5. Dust them with some cocoa powder if you're feeling fancy! You'll want to store these in the fridge, if they last past a day.